Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday... Woot Woot!!


It's Frrrriiiiidaaaaaay!! SO excited about that!! On tap for this weekend: A Halloween Party (the first of 3) A night out at CityPlace annnnd Oktoberfest. Never been to Oktoberfest but I'm sure jazzed to check it out! The last time I had German food was at the German buffet inside the World Showcase thingy at Epcot.... and THAT was like... um, maybe 5 boyfriends ago. So... it's been awhile and I miss the German beer and yummies. I'll probably have some sort of Brat and Pretzel bread related fantasy dream Saturday night. I also need to start shopping for my costume for our Simply Wicked party at Bradley's on the 25th. I figured it all out yesterday and I LOVE IT! Last years Simply Wicked party... I have a scar on my left knee from it. I fell UP the stairs. You must be thinking "Wowwie! That place HAS to be choc full of stairs!" You're probably picturing an entire Labyrinth of stairs. An elaborate winding staircase that twists and turns. Nope. They've got about 4 stairs leading to their outer patio and I managed to EAT IT while dancing my way up the second step. After arriving home- I spent the remainder of my evening crying on the floor of the shower while bleeding all over the place and screaming "Why ME?!?!?!". That night was AWESOME! Seriously... I don't regret a second of it... and I'm NOT a big fan of bleeding profusely. Moral of the story is: You should definitely not miss our Halloween party at Bradley's on the 25th! It starts at 10pm and I can't promise you REAL blood this year... but I CAN promise you a good buzz, great music and fabulous costumes. Yay! I adore the last 3 months of the year :)

2 comments:

bettysonly said...

I sounds like much fun. I went to Epcot a few years ago and NO I didn't eat at the German restaurant. I didn't like the way it smelled. The German food experience, I am not with it. We have a few German restaurants here in town. I keep telling myself to try one, but I never get up the nerve.
I am having a Halloween get together on the 31st. I am looking forward to it. We usually have one get together a year. The drink of the evening will be Thriller. I don't know any details, but I am looking forward to it. Have fun at your parties!

www.bettysonly.biz
www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com

Deena Lang said...

Wow! The 'Thriller'?! That sounds fantastic! So funny. Here's the thing about German food.. it's more about the experience, for me. I don't think I've ever seen a depressed person or someone with a bad attitude hanging out at a German place. It's always so festive and light. I'm not saying you should go ALL IN during your first visit cause the sauerkraut might ruin you for life BUT- try a dessert or something of that nature. Good stuff :)