Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I swear, I don't hate men...

Okay, I totally understand it may look that way. I was dogging on K-Fed just a blog ago and now, here I go again. It's not that I hate men. I hate stupid, irresponsible PEOPLE. Regardless of gender. Octomom, here's lookin' at you, kid!

If you haven't seen Jon Gosselin's interview with Good Morning America, it's absolutley INFURIATING. Watch this and then we shall discuss:



As a chick who has yet to actually birth a child, I can only IMAGINE how it must feel to be Kate right now. Not because of the hurtful things he said about her. Fact of the matter is, they're both guilty of staying together for far too long. How in the world does Kate explain to their EIGHT children what daddy means when he says he "despises" mommy?! Are you effin' serious, dude?! Telling the WORLD you DESPISE your wife, the mother of your EIGHT children?! LOSER. I know that children of divorce often fall victim to hearing about their parents dysfunction... I can personally contribute to the book... but, come on! The fact that Jon is crying about being ABUSED and being a VICTIM, is amazing! There's no possible way to look more ridiculous! What do you make of all of this?

No comments: