Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some schtuff....

As my brother used to say when he was a toddler... "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!!!!!" Maybe I should've written sooner but I've been a bit overwhelmed with current happenings and I fall behind when it comes to jotting stuff down. As a quick update... I'll give ya the bad stuff before the good:

My fabulous friend Stacey and her family are going through some pretty trying times right now. Her mom was in a horrific motorcycle accident about two months ago and has been held at a hospital in Tampa for recovery up until now. She's stable, thank God. The silver lining in the whole situation is this: She is being transported via ambulance to a facility 10 minutes away from my house today! She should be there for an extended period of time and I'm so happy to be able to be around for Stacey to have a place to stay that is closer to her mom. Although it will be rough on her being away from her boyfriend, I'm gonna do my best to try to keep her attitude positive and her mind off of the bad stuff. The facility where Rhonda (her mom) will be living is supposed to be beautiful so, that'll be a nice change for her.

NEXT: I'm soooo excited about this one... and, I'm way late to the party. For years, I've been running into people who go to Ideal Image laser hair removal and I've always cringed with jealousy when listening to their stories about how awesome it is. It doesn't sound like a big deal but- let me tell you something ... YOU HAVE NO IDEA! Here's where I get slightly personal. I used to shave my legs every single day. ANNOYING TO THE MAX. I've only had one treatment with them and I can already skip days between shaving. It's awesome! They customize a whole hair removal package for whatever body part(s) you want treated and the whole process only takes minutes. I go there after the show, lay on a table, play on my cell phone. Zap, zap, zap... That's it. I can get both of my legs done in minutes and I'm out the door. I know this sounds like a total commercial for Ideal Image but- I truly can tell you that it IS changing my life already. I'm going on a Memorial Day cruise this weekend and I'm totally psyched to not have to pull a contortionist act in the tiny shower stall in the cabin. I'll blog about that experience when I return :)

Still to come... My Discovery Cove adventures with Mom... and all the upcoming radio station madness. It's gonna be a thick summer. Stay tuned.

No comments: