Monday, March 9, 2009

Kanye and more...

http://vimeo.com/3256023


That's the new Kanye video. Whether you hate him or despise him (cause he doesn't have many hardcore fans left due to his shenannigans) you cannot deny that this technology is cool. He's the first to use it. Several music videos created and layered over each other at once. Apparantly, it aint easy and took quite some time. There are a bunch of articles available on the fabulous web of information. If you're a nerdo like me, you'll enjoy.

Oh, I'll add this piece in.. since I haven't written in so long. I'm learning French! Not because it's on the top of my list of languages to learn. Because I believe in "signs" and the CD set literally FLUNG itself off of the shelf and onto my foot when I was walking through the bookstore. So far, it's actually been great fun. I downloaded it into my iPod and I can listen in the car. I have some of the basics down. Italian would've been choice numero uno and I will do that at some point but- this is a great start!

No comments: