Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Did My Best

So, I was at Macy's over the weekend. Decided to take advantage of their big pre-Veterans Day sale. In the process, as a bit of a gag, I tried on a pair of super hot Kenneth Cole stiletto's. The heel was four inches. I walked like a giraffe in them but I figured, If Paris Hilton can do it- dammit, SO CAN I!!!! Two random women complimented me on the shoes and that was all it took. Of course, they only saw me standing still. So my theory was that I'd buy the shoes and strut around the house until I got comfortable in them. If you know anything about me, you understand what a HUGE undertaking this was. I was really stepping outside of the box.

Got them home. Failed miserably. It hurts and I'm certain I will die in those shoes if I leave the house wearing them. They are a beautiful piece of artwork but I have to take them back to the store today and it pains me. But.. it doesn't pain me as much as it would if I wore them out for the night.

I'll go back to ballerina flats, sandals and being a boy. It's all good.

NOTE: I have since returned those heinous death traps. I think I should probably just stick to being me. I'm damn good at it!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Just think that stilletos will eventually make your feet ugly. Besides probably breaking something specially this high...