Monday, August 3, 2009

My savior!

Thanks to my friend Erica, I am not ONE STEP closer to being a "girl".

Like many, I am artistically challenged when it comes time to apply makeup properly. I own a ton of eyeshadow colors but I use the same 4 over and over again. I get into a routine and never experiment because I just don't have the patience or time.

Over a fabulous breakfast with my girlfriends yesterday- I was clued in on this giant beauty secret. Erica whispered "So... have you seen it yet?" "Seen what?" I replied. "You know, the site that teaches you how to do EVERYTHING hair and makeup related. The one with all the tutorials." "Noooooo, I have not! And why didn't I get the memo?!" I snapped. Then Stacey jumped in with "Ohhh, you'll LOVE this chick. The sites' called MakeupGeek.com. It's this really pretty chubby chick ("chubby" meant in a complimentary way, of course) who know's EVERYTHING about makeup and hair! She films these tutorials and shows you how to do everything step by step!"

Low and behold- I logged on last night and... I. HAVE. FOUND. MY. SAVIOR.

http://www.makeupgeek.com/

You're welcome :)

No comments: